Well, I finally got my machine back. It was only gone for a day, but it felt much longer! hahaha
Desiree, I have your 3d pocket diaper ready to go out in tomorrows mail. I haven't done a NB/SM size in so long, and it looks so adorable and teeny tiny! Thanks for being patient while I had my machine looked at. :)
Mel, I am planning to start your FB's on Monday and have them back out to you on Tuesday. If I get some time this weekend I will get a jump on them, but plan on Tuesday. :)
Thanks!
The Latest News...
*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!
Friday, September 26, 2008
More Pirate Booty
The Latest From Sherry at 3:14 PM
Labels: Pockets~Fitteds~Covers by 3d, Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment