The Latest News...

*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fun stuff for Adriana

Carolyn asked me to make a Skulls & Roses fitted diaper for her to match the cover I had up at Etsy, as well as a few wetbags to make using cloth easier at Adriana's preschool. Carolyn picked half a dozen designs and then gave me artistic license to choose which design to match with the PUL. I think they turned out so cute!

Waterproof PUL cover with fleece inner & print fitted.

2 full OBV layers with a hidden 2 layer OBV sewn-in soaker & a 4 layer lay-in soaker.

Rear of fitted

Side snapping fitted with leaf green snaps

Embroidered waterproof PUL wetbags with drawstring and cord stop.

Wetbags are personalized for Miss Adriana!
I will print postage tonight and they will be on their way to you first thing in the morning. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those are sooooo cute!! Great job!

Me said...

Thanks Beth...they were fun to make!