The Latest News...

*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Aurora Borealis

Stephanie wanted a black Minkee cover with the outline of Alaska, some moose tracks, and thread colors that might go with an aurora borealis theme. Hopefully this will do the trick!


I am getting ready to put it out in today's mail. I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

as a fellow Alaskan, can I just say
*drool*

:D

Sherry said...

Hey Jenni! Thought you might like this one. :) Am I still doing a cover or two for you with the idea we talked about a few months ago? If so, let me know asap cause I think I am going to close my customs list for awhile!