The Latest News...

*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Weeping Willows Grand Re-opening!

So, I joined a congo. Not sure what possessed me to go ahead and join one other than that I know it will help keep me motivated (I have never really been a 'joiner' haha). Weeping Willows seems like a good congo. I think the website could use a fresher, cleaner appearance, but the other WAHMs seem pretty nice and I think most of them have some nice items to offer.

Tomorrow at Noon is the re-opening and to celebrate the event, I am offering a FFS embroidered Minkee/Minkee cover. Some of the other stores have FFS items as well, so drop by and check it out!

A few of the pocket/covers I am offering are pictured below.

2 comments:

Leah said...

ohh those are all so cute! well everything you do is :)

Sherry said...

Thanks Leah! Sorry I must have missed your comment earlier...that or I am slacking on my blog!