It's not my favorite holiday, but it's the first runner up! I have had a nice break these past few weeks and am now back to work and will be stocking my Hyena Cart next Tuesday with a preview here on Monday. I am still closed for new custom orders unless you are a returning customer and don't mind having me fit your order in as I can.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving with your families and are enjoying the winter holiday season!
*edit to say that I will not be stocking until Wednesday the 10th but should still be able to get previews up tonight. :)





The Latest News...
*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Christmas time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment