A sweet pillowcase dress with a matching pul/Minkee cover was on the agenda for today. Miss Saige is having her portraits taken next Tuesday and needed something festive for the event that would also serve double duty for the 4th of July. She will be watching the fireworks in style!
I will pop this into the mail for you tomorrow unless you want me to hold it for the other two dresses. I think I can have them done and into the mail Thursday which would get them to you Saturday...or latest, Monday. Just let me know!
*Edited to add these great pics of Saige in her outfit. I just love this sweet baby girl...she has the most expressive face! And I love her momma too. :)


The Latest News...
*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Celebrate the 4th
The Latest From Sherry at 4:05 PM
Labels: 3d~Digitizing Artwork, 3d~Dipes in Action, Completely Custom Sets by 3d, Pockets~Fitteds~Covers by 3d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment