The Latest News...

*Fairy Garden items...see them here, purchase on Etsy!
*NEW things only available here on the blog...Clutch Bags and Crossbody Purses, Key Fobs, Drink Coasters, Mug Rugs, and Ornaments!
*And as always, I am happy to accept custom orders for whatever creations you might want or need.
Take a look thru the blog to see past creations...if you can imagine it, we can work together to create it!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stocking preview for Sunday, June 15

It's been awhile, but I have been sneaking in some dyeing and embroidery time amongst the customs and am finally getting around to restocking my HyenaCart! I know, I know...it's been 3 months! hehe

There will be a few obv/obv fitted diapers, an obv/minkee fitted, and some sweet swingback crossover dress sets with embroidered covers. If time permits between now and then, there will be a few other things. I am also going to put up the Van Gogh fitted as an auction.

The embroidery designs on the fitteds include a colorful crab, bright sunflower, awesome shark, hot guitar, goldfish in a bowl, and some cute beach chicks doing what beach chicks do. Dress sets include Holly Hobbie, tropical beach, fun and funky floral, and a sweet treat. :)

Here is a pic to whet your appetite!

*Edited to add another action shot of one of these dipes!

0 comments: